As revealed earlier this year, the job of Games Workshop CEO is now available for anybody to apply for, right here on the Games Workshop Careers website.
There’s no experience, qualifications, or anything else required to have the job — only that you “write a letter telling us why you want this job”. “No letter, no interview,” stresses the listing.
Your responsibilities will apparently include:
- Delivering a sustainable increase in return on capital
- Having the right people in the right jobs at the right time
- Setting the operational agenda in agreement with the board and delivering it on time
- Keeping our owners appropriately informed
- Performing the normal legal duties and responsibilities of a director
- Whilst championing Games Workshop’s culture and ethics.
“We know being a chief executive is always hard, but this job is a humdinger,” say Games Workshop.
Interviews take place on Friday, 7 November 2014 in Nottingham, and applications must be received by midnight UK time on Friday October 10.
No comments on this article yet. Why not add your own?
You must be logged in to leave a comment.