Cryptozoic, purveyours of only the finest licensed game properties, are going great guns on Kickstarter with a new funding drive for a Ghostbusters board game adaptation.
Described as an “episodic adventure game for one to four players”, you’ll be running around bustin’ ghosts and sealing gates. The game isn’t limited to one particular layout or setup, and Cryptozoic describe it as “highly replayable”.
The base game contains:
- 48 Custom 32-50mm Plastic Mini Figures
- 10 Double-Sided 5.5″ x 5.5″ Game Board Tiles
- 6 Dice (5 D6 & 1 D8)
- 43 Tokens (Streams, Slimes, Gates, XP Trackers)
- 1 PKE Meter
- 4 Player Cards (4″H x 6″W)
- 6 Ghost Cards (4″H x 3″W)
- 1 Ghostbusters Operations & Field Manual
Take a look at the video below:
No comments on this article yet. Why not add your own?
You must be logged in to leave a comment.