Whoops, we missed this last week (sorry!) — but the latest Adventure Path for Pathfinder is now yours to pick up in stores, with giants aplenty ready to eat the sharp end of your PC’s various weapons.
Deep in the Mindspin Mountains, a storm giant warlord known as the Storm Tyrant is gathering an army of giants from across western Avistan—first to bring the orc hordes of Belkzen under his banner, then to conquer the neighboring realms. Working their way through an abandoned border fort, an ancient giant temple, the tomb of an undead frost giant, and an elite fire giant training facility beneath a dormant volcano, the heroes eventually take the fight to the Storm Tyrant himself inside his flying fortress. Can the giant army be defeated, or will all of Avistan bow down in fealty to the Storm Tyrant?
Paizo’s Erik Mona calls this one a “return to the blood-and-thunder, sword-and-sorcery roots of the Pathfinder RPG,” saying that it’s a refreshing way to “get back to basics” after the previous high-falutin’ Adventure Paths.
Giantslayer will run until July. Here’s the schedule:
- AP #91: Battle of BloodMarch Hill (February)
- AP #92: The Hill Giant’s Pledge (March)
- AP #93: Forge of the Giant God (April)
- AP #94: Ice Tomb of the Giant Queen (May)
- AP #95: Anvil of Fire (June)
- AP #96: Shadow of the Storm Tyrant (July)
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Giantslayer Poster Map Folio (July)
Header image courtesy GeekNative.
No comments on this article yet. Why not add your own?
You must be logged in to leave a comment.