Paizo have confirmed that the previously-revealed but-not-detailed Horror Adventures sourcebook will be kicking off in July this year. Although an exact date in July has yet to be announced (we’ll update if that changes) we do have confirmation that you’ll be grabbing 256 pages of:
- Corruptions that can turn your character into a monster, from a blood-drinking vampire to a savage werewolf
- Character options to help heroes face the forces of darkness, including horror-themed archetypes, feats, spells, and more
- Rules for sanity and madness, giving you all the tools you need to drive your characters to the brink and beyond
- Tips and tools for running a scary game, along with expanded rules for curses, diseases, haunts, and fleshwarping to bring your nightmares to life
- New templates to turn your monsters into truly terrifying foes, from creatures made from living wax to the stalker that cannot be stopped
A Cthulhu-themed adventure titled Strange Aeons is set to launch shortly after Horror Adventures and make use of many of the rules inside it, which should deliver a delicious one-two punch for any GMs who are looking to darken things up around here.
(On the other hand if you need to play a very grim and dark Pathfinder game right now, why not read our article here on how Pathfinder Unchained can help you do just that?)
No comments on this article yet. Why not add your own?
You must be logged in to leave a comment.